Our casual letting find a tenant service will do the hard work and find a tenant for your rental on your behalf! It’s available for landlords with rentals throughout Albany, Dairy Flat, Millwater, Orewa, North Shore and the Hibiscus Coast.
You only pay us a letting fee once you accept the tenants we have found. We’ll simply find you the right tenant, leaving you to do all the property management for your rental! Our casual letting find a tenant service includes:
- List your property for rent on Trademe.co.nz $129
- Personally escorted viewings of the property with prospective tenants
- Interview of all prospective and interested tenants
- Ensuring tenants complete a tenancy application form
- Contact the references provided by the tenants
- Take up a credit check with Veda and a T.I.N.Z. This includes checking for previous Tenancy Tribunal orders, any fines and verifying their drivers licence – $29.50 per check
- Report back to the owner with the best tenants - you have the opportunity of meeting all the prospective tenants at any time
- Prepare the tenancy agreement and bond form
If you need extra assistance, for $25 plus GST per ¼ hour plus travel, we offer the following additional services:
- In-going condition report with supporting photographs
- Out-going condition report of the property when the tenant vacates
- Regular inspections
- Representation at the Tenancy Tribunal and Mediation
If you would like us to collect the rent on your behalf, or be your property manager whilst you go overseas our pay as you go property management service may fit you better. We also offer a full property management service where we take care of everything for you.
Why Choose Our Casual Letting Find a Tenant Service?
Our casual letting service is ideal for landlords who want to manage everything for their rental except the tenant finding process. We’ll take care of the rental advertising, the screening and credit checking of potential tenants, plus completing the legal paperwork for you.
You’ll also have the peace of mind in knowing that should you require additional assistance with any property inspections, ingoing and outgoing condition reports or Tenancy Tribunal representation, we’re available for an additional fee.
To engage our services for your rental, please contact Hollie Joss on 021 701 456 or firstname.lastname@example.org